On this page we collected for you the most useful resources which we used and are currently using to book and plan all our travels, as well as purchase items for our trips. We highly recommend these websites and encourage you to check every website out and see what they can offer for your travel needs. These resources will help you plan your next trip, buy those needed travel essentials and show you what you absolutely need to see along the way.
These resources are continually updated to ensure that only the best information is available to you. We also attached promo codes to some of the links, so make sure you come back regularly as we update the page often with new deals!
THANK YOU so much guys for already supporting us on our journey to travel the world full time!
- Polarsteps: We use this app to automatically track our travels. Polarsteps follows exactly your travel route through GPS and you can also show it to your friends who follow you! For every stop, you can add a description and photos. Sort of a social media but then with your travel route, always automatically updated! We absolutely love using this app. Without noticing, we keep track of everywhere we’ve been. The tracking even works offline!
- Maps.me: The offline GPS navigation you need! When we have internet, we mostly use Google Maps, but since we are often going to remote places as well, we need an offline solution as well. That is maps.me for us! Just download the maps the want to use and then you can always use it offline!
- Tripcase: When you’re traveling you make tons of bookings at all kinds of different websites. Hotels through booking.com, flights through Skyscanner etc. How nice would it be if you can have all your bookings together in one app? With Tripcase you can!
- Travello: A social media app specially for travelers! On Travello you can post photos and stories, just like you would do on Facebook or any other social media, but what is most unique on this app is that you can easily find people that are close to you or that are also traveling to the same country as you. It is a great way to meet new people and there is even a section with meetups you can attend!
- Travelibro: Also a sort of social media app for travelers, but then really focused on trip itineraries. On this app, you can share your journey per day with the world, so other people can really follow your itinerary and get inspiration for themselves!
- Wikicamps: A super useful app (especially for Australia) to find every campground close to you or in the whole country. When we were roadtrippin’ through Australia we used this app all the time. You can literally find all the paid and free campsites in Australia and you can also see reviews from other people and what the price per night is.
- Flight Tracker: With this app, you can exactly follow a flight. Just type in the flight number or the destination and airline and you’ll find the flight in the app! It shows you at what time the flight is scheduled, if it’s on time or delayed and you can even see where the plane is right now on a map!
- Campermate: A bit the same as Wikicamps, but then for more countries and sometimes a bit more detailed. You can also find every paid and free campsite in a country. Plus from this app is that there are also private places listed, for example when you can stay on a driveway at someone’s home!
- GoHype: A very cool app on which you can book exactly the same trips as your favorite travel bloggers! Travel bloggers add information about the trip they did, hotels they stayed in and activities they did and you can book exactly the same hotel, activities etc. Great inspiration for your next trip!
Pin it for later ⇟
Note: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links to services and products. This means that by clicking through these affiliate links and proceeding to purchase a product, we will receive a small commission, BUT you will pay the same amount as if you had visited the site directly. We want you to know that we never recommend a service that we don’t use ourself or not 100% believe in. Our affiliate partnerships are one of the main ways we can travel for longer and thus provide you with useful travel information and inspiring travel stories for longer! Do you want to help us with this? Then use one of our affiliate links on this page to book your flight, accommodation, buy travel gear or whatever 🙂